The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I get visitors to my blog?

terenkleon

affiliate
I have a new blog which was launched two weeks ago. I already have about ten subscribers. But that is not a good beginning, I think. I want more people to share their ideas with me. my blog is http://bookerzmedia.com . I think my contents are great. Can somebody advise me?
Thanks

Hey dude, I have seen your blog. It is good enough. I think if you update it self in regular basis and write quiet good content and submit beautiful picture then you may get a lots of visitor for your website. If you need more help please contact with me.

Making sure your blog is optimized for search engines is a very smart thing to do. It may not make much difference in the short-term, but it will pay huge dividends the larger and older your blog gets. Look for a dedicated post about this soon.

Find quality sites and blogs that are related to yours, and comment on them...including a backlink to your site.

When people find your site through google searches, do keyword searches around that phrase. Write articles based around the top keywords that show up. What about the keyword search for your url "popup domination"? What comes up for that? Anything with low competition & high traffic that you can take over?

Create some kind of signup offer (free ebook?) to give people an incentive to sign up. Post this in your sig in forums.

Frequented updated content along with back links should help you a lot. I have always targeted long tale keywords myself.

You do have some reasonably interesting content. But you have to wait a bit for people to notice and start sharing your page. As long as you keep up with the interesting updates, you'd get there eventually. I'd have to say, though, that your titles for your post are bland and leave much to be desired.

Unique content is a good place to start, be sure you informing your desired audience in a way that keeps there interest, the use of clever wording, images, and video will help with this. Next you are going to want to get the info out there, so you can simply do this by creating social network accounts linking back to your newest post, from things like a Facebook page status update. Another way of gaining steady traffic is simply finding large forums/message boards around your niche, and then simply post up some info there, with links back to your site, and even create a signature banner, that is linked to you domain.
You will find that unique content alone will gather some weight in the Search Engines, but the key is keeping people coming back to you, this can be achieved with things like, newsletters/opt-ins where you email them directly when you post up an update on the blog.

banners
Back