The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I get leads through my site?

N

Nancy Paul

I've a site named logiseek which has been built up to do cad outsourcing services but I'm not getting leads through this site please help.

Just throwing a website out on the WWW will not get you any traffic to your site. For you to get leads you need to get traffic to your website. Promote your website make it known to the World Wide Web.

this is same everyone want to get lead from websites, to get lead from website your website need to rank well in search engines, if no traffic then no lead, so you have to increase your website traffic but not fake traffic, you need to work on social networking website and improve your website ranking to get traffic then you will be able to get leads.

the best way to generate revenue from your website is to collect emails and sends them emails. attach your website in your emailers and definitely you will get good traffic.
2. another way of getting lead traffic on your website is youtube, now-a-days, you tube is becoming so so popular so make your own video like football, wrestling etc. upload those video on youtbue and put your website in the youtube description box and get more and more traffic.
3. Make as many as forum and blog posting of your website. Through blogs and forums you will definitely generate revenue from your website.

These are the tricks that will help you a lot.

Thanks,

First of all If you need business from your site then you must think for visitors not only for search engine.
There are number of website in which you can create your profile. These sites have strong visitor cloud which will be useful for you.

You need to promote your website through seo and if your website get ranked then your get leads and leads convert into sales.

banners
Back