The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How can I find blogs I can comment on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
type "do follow blog lists" into Google. there are hundreds of lists out there where othgers have already done the legwork for you. Google is your friend as always.

type "do follow blog lists" into Google. there are hundreds of lists out there where othgers have already done the legwork for you. Google is your friend as always.

I tried those lists and came to the conclusion that in a few weeks after adding any blog to such list the owner of this blog makes it no-follow. The main reason - too many spammers writing useless comments just to get link.

you can always search for keyword "blog" "comment", affiliate program "forum" "comment" got me here ;)

I dowloaded the free software Comment Kahuna - it allows you to search blogs by keyword phrase and choose do follow or no follow blogs. Posting is easy.

Cheers

I once downloaded tha Comment Kahuna of a software but I got angry and cleared it off my PC.
The comment kahuna is a software when freely downloaded will tell you to download more than 3 other apps before it can function and that isn;t a sign of a good software.

I'd much rather see the question be "how can I find blogs that are of interest to me and that I can add value to by providing thoughtful relevant comments."
Why do I say this... because I have a small blog that gets a few thoughtful comments but lots of JUNK comments, which quickly get deleted. :)

Hi John,

How are you today. I would go to google and type in

site:.com in url internet business ideas blog

or change the internet business ideas to whatever niche you are looking for.
Keep in mind this will search for .com blogs so if you want to switch it up try using .net .org etc. and you should find what your searching for.

Best of Luck!

Use google, Search for

"notify me when new comments are added"keyword

This will give you the dofollow blogs which related to your keyword. :)

Use google, Search for

"notify me when new comments are added"keyword

This will give you the dofollow blogs which related to your keyword. :)

I don't see how that would work. It would tell you blogs that have the subscribe to comments plug in, it would tell you blogs that allow comments, HOWEVER it would not tell you if the blog is a "do follow" blog.

Try with Google, there are various methods.
I am using "notify me when new comments are added"keyword approach to find out blogs, but, as you know, it is very hard to see the blogs which approve our comments ASAP and there are blogs with full of spammy posts or etc. So, it is a really time taking process.

There is no google search string that will find you only dofollow blogs.

There are search strings that will find you blogs hosted on platforms that are usually dofollow, but you will still have to check manually.

A few have already been posted in this thread.

Very interesting comments. I have added content to blogs. This is something that I should definitely start considering.

Thank heavens Google have done something right at last! They have capped mechanical requests for searches.
There were some scripts where you just entered say "aquatics" and hey-presto you got a list of do-follow blogs mentioning aquatics. And other scripts where you wrote a general post and the script tried to post it on all the blogs.
At least the first sort of script no longer works. The second type (rather unreliable) still relies on human moderators to delete the posts, but expect more captcha traps every time you post to appear soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back