The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how can generate money form website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
join affilatefuture and they provide banners to place on your site. you dont get paid per click, but the rewards are greater if the customer actually buys something.

how can generate money form website

There is a number of methods for doing this -

Sell your own products, just simply sell stuff people want and create a paypal or google checkout button

Sell advertising space. Some companies will pay you to have their banner on your website.

Provide affiliate links. Most of these will only pay you if the visitor actually goes to buy something. Therefore you do need to have quite targeted products relevant to your visitors. There are a small number of companies that will pay on a per-click basis, but rewards aren't great usually.

Google/yahoo/msn - each of these has an advertising programme where you will get paid for each person that clicks the ads provided.

There probably are more, but these are the most popular.

Selling your own product and advertising space are the two that worked quite well for me

Hehe, there are tons of methods, just search for "make money online"

1. Affiliate marketing

2. CPM

3. CPC

4. Selling products.

No-one's mentioned site flipping - building sites to sell. Or you can build them for a specific client.

Other ways of generating revenue online are doing paid reviews, and freelance blogging.

Site flipping is good but you got to know what you are doing, I think that should actually be left to more experienced webmasters.

Paid review and freelance blogging are excellent ways ;

No-one's mentioned site flipping - building sites to sell. Or you can build them for a specific client.

Other ways of generating revenue online are doing paid reviews, and freelance blogging.

I suggest you to join some affiliate programs, there are many of them free of charge and easy to participate. You could take a look at: www#lifetimecommissions#com/directories#shtml (Change "#" to ".")

Yes, search for an affiliate program, or 2. Just search wisely, because you don't wanna waste your money on a scam and what not. I have an affiliate program in my profile as my homepage url. Can't post it here. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back