The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How about mental health affiliate programs?

WriterMLH

I am in the process of creating a mental health website for families. I would like to know about affiliate programs for mental health topics. How would I find them? Thanks in advance! :)

Off the top of my head I'm thinking self help stuff like self hypnosis and subliminal CDs for building self confidence, overcoming depression etc.

Here are some ideas: "self Help" affiliate program - Google Search

The other one you may have good luck with is a health supplements/vitamin affiliate program and only feature St. Johns Wort and other products that help with anxiety and depression.

I can't personally vouch for any of these programs but have heard affiliates talk (mostly positive) in the past, about Native Remedies & eVitamins - they both have mood support products.

I'll try to think of some more. If I was going to go off and be an affiliate, which I don't have time to do, I would target something Mental Health related. Not for the money but more because I have background, interest and like helping people.

What type of mental health topics are you interest in? At Share Results we have a merchant called American Medical-ID that would complement the content on your site.

American Medical-ID recommend that family members and care givers wear a medical ID bracelet in case they themselves are in a difficult situation themselves.

Thanks for the help Linda and Jamie!

That is such a great idea Jamie, I will definitely be interested in something like that for the site. Thank you for responding and I am going to look into it!

:D

Oh and to answer your question Jamie - I am looking to create a website for caregivers of individuals with severe mental illnesss. It's a tough job to care for this population and I think it deserves attention.

Thanks again!

It is a tough job, I used to work in a hospital and have dealings with the mental ward and the staff are very patient.

there's a few ebooks at clickbank.com for mental health issues, such as Panicaway Also, innertalk.com sells subliminal cds and has an affiliate program.

Med site affiliates

I just signed up with commission junction and there a bunch of health related affiliates. Everything from weight watchers to ediet.com. i will try them and get back to ya.Pharmacy affiliates are pretty good too.

I can't help you with any related affiliate programs, but I want to encourage you because this is a great idea, espacially if you are good at this topic, as you will need to create quality and helpful content for your site

banners
Back