The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hotels can be dangerous to your health

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
A lot of you probably travel and stay in hotels at times. If you do, you might want to give a lot of thought before you drink any water or anything else at a hotel.

Take a look at this video from a television news investigative report. It might make you never want to drink anything again from hotel glasses. Don't Ever Drink From Hotel Glasses Video

Yuck!

The first thing I do when I check into a hotel is to strip off that comforter because it does NOT get washed very often!

Ignorance is bliss. Maybe should carry your own plastic cups when travelling. Then you know what you are drinking from. I am sure there are many less than ideally hygienic practises being used.

I remember when I had a dish washing job in a restaurant while in high school. I actually observed a cook drop a steak on the floor, pick it up and throw it on the grill.

When I was still in the military and we were here in Thailand for some training with the Thai military we were put up in an empty barracks building. The shower room was behind the barracks. We had been using it for about 5 days. Then the medic told us he believed the water was coming from a source that sewage fed into. The next day 4 members of our group of 10 got sick. :cool:

Its not safe anywhere now. But things can go wrong in some places.
It still shocking to see such thing in reputed hotels.

I try not to think about it :(
Even 5 star hotels aren't safe so it really doesnt matter how much you spend.
So what does that mean, dont travel at all? What can be done about it?

I never drink from glasses even in restaurants.. always use a straw (second best option). Im always wary of cutlery.

ewww...

I travel all the time and have to be in a fancy hotel, I do not drink from the glasses, and I bring my own towels, sheets, blankets, and pillows. I can't stop traveling though, so those are the only precautions I worry about taking.

MI
Back