The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

History

whiskymac

Going to start a forum this winter on scottish history only for pleasure anyone wants the link pm me.

what the hell does it mean get a domain name, er dont rush going to take me a while......:D

whiskymac

It means "pick a domain name" like whiskeymac.com or scottishhistory.com or whatthehellhappenedyesterday.com.

First step is to go to GoDaddy.com or namecheap.com and check to see if the domain(s) you like are available - if mot, you'll be given (at least at GoDaddy) suggestions for simialr names that are available.

Thank you Minstrel ,
I have a domain and the rest sorted ,setting up the forum is np, just got to make up my mind about the way i want it layed out.
Probably take me a while busy with work right now but hope to have enough to get it up and running in the next 6-8 weeks.
Maybe you can have a look in once its done.

whiskymac

sounds like it will be an interesting forum ... I am a huge fan of the movie Braveheart and know that the story was losely based on the real William Wallace ... will you be mentioning him at all?

nice! what others are you thinking about including? I read a biography about William Wallace ... the movie really made me want to learn more ... keep us posted so we can check it out when it's up and going

banners
Back