The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hide/cloack links

crashactiv

affiliate
Hi guys,

Whats the best method to cloak/hide affiliate links on instagram?

Now when I try used any url shortener, IG get me info about "spam protection".

Are you running the link through a tracker before using it on IG?

Does IG allow redirection?

Welcome to the 'Fix, by the way! :)

I dont used any tracker (low budget). I buy domains and install url shortener php script but today I get ban for all my acc ;/

I dont know why...

Hey there!
As far as I know, bit.ly is still working.
You may also use "link in the comment" method.
Have you tried?
However IG is currently very strict about any cloaking.

Bit.ly doesnt work for me... When i put this link in bio ig informed me abou "anti-spam" restriction. Thats why I create shortener with 302 redirection.

If IG is like other platforms (I've never used IG), you can put a domain link in but rather than have it redirect, have your links on the domain page. Yes, people will have to decide whether or not to click from there but you won't likely get banned.

Write an interesting or entertaining post on the domain page with links in the copy, or have an interesting banner for them to click on there.

If IG is like other platforms (I've never used IG), you can put a domain link in but rather than have it redirect, have your links on the domain page. Yes, people will have to decide whether or not to click from there but you won't likely get banned.

Write an interesting or entertaining post on the domain page with links in the copy, or have an interesting banner for them to click on there.
You have any example such sites?

banners
Back