The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi there Thankyou for accepting me To the community I look forward to being able to share with ot

Do we not use our actual names for a special reason
I guess not, forums have always been like this, you can use your own name, or nickname you think is cool, or one that always has been given to you... In the end it is your activity and the value of your contributions (and questions are contributions as well) that build the community...
It is the same with the avatars, do we use none, do we use our own photo or any other image?
I can't remember if I ever have used my own name on a forum, unless enforced... It is a combination of French (firstname) and Dutch (lastname)... I can assure you it is hardly ever pronounced right;).
So the nickname/avatar combination just might help people to recognise you! In my mind this somehow makes sense, I tend to direct more attention to the ones I recognise here (human nature I guess)...
I look forward to finding out more here and sharing
There is huge value here, I hope the forum will not disappoint you :cool:

Hi Everyone
I have a question
Do we not use our actual names for a special reason
I'm in Australia
I'm an affiliate marketer and I promote digital products that are all available in one place to take advantage of and build any business using the products .
Welcome to the forum @Blossy .
promoting digital products is a good idea.
good luck bro

well, John455 --it might get confusing sometimes :D j/k
Board (forum) aliases are commonplace
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Yeah, well I guess if you want to create a persona that you'll run within the niche then it totally makes sense.

Furthermore, if you are working on building up credibility, using your name would be an asset. I don’t find any cons in using your name.

MI
Back