The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi from trafficfabrik

Welcome to the forum! You'll definitely be able to find what your looking for here.
If you ever have any question regarding tracking software for your network ,let me know!
-Zach

Hello thommy. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

I have just checked your network and its not officially registered on affilitefix resource listing. Can you please register your network as it has its own benefits. Here is how you should do it.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello thommy
Welcome to AF community. You are definitely in the right place!
Considering your significant experience, you have a lot to share. Looking forward to see you new threads.
Enjoy your stay here!

Hello thommy
Welcome to AF community. You are definitely in the right place!
Considering your significant experience, you have a lot to share. Looking forward to see you new threads.
Enjoy your stay here!

thanks maxim - i really appreciate all i have seen here up to now. looks like a place for a visioneer like me :)

Hello everybody,

my name is Thommy and I am running the CPC-network trafficfabrik.com.

I came here to look a bit into your minds and try to find new ideas, contacts and mediy buying strategies.

I am in the adult internet biz since 1997 - so really a newbie anymore :)

Nice to meet you all
Thommy

Welcome to AffiliateFix @thommy !

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @thommy and welcome!

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

Please follow @internalsoul 's instructions to get registered/listed first. You won't be sorry. ;)

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Thommy!

Hi, @thommy and welcome!

We love having new networks join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

Please follow @internalsoul 's instructions to get registered/listed first. You won't be sorry. ;)

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Thommy!

thanks for the warm welcome.
I think I did the listing already - or did I do that wrong ?

btw: i like the forum and i think i will upgrade soon.

thanks for the warm welcome.
I think I did the listing already - or did I do that wrong ?

Oh, phooey! Nope, you did do it very right. I'm blind today, so sorry!

That's great, so glad you like it. If you have any questions about the upgrade, just let us know.

MI
Back