The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from San Diego, CA

kisxena

affiliate
Hi:

My name is Renee X and I just joined the forum. Was doing a search on Google for affiliate programs and came across this forum...and, here I am. :)

I've been putting off getting started with affiliate programs for years now and trying to find my niche. I have now found my niche...now, to put it to work.

I've been working full-time in the medical device industry (over 26 yrs) as a Sr. Quality Systems Engineer but do some web designing on my off-hours.

I'm hoping to soak up as much information as I can to become successful in affiliate marketing.

Thanks

Hi Renee,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. We have lots of info and helpful members so welcome aboard. Hope we can help you get started in the right direction.

Hi:

My name is Renee X and I just joined the forum. Was doing a search on Google for affiliate programs and came across this forum...and, here I am. :)

I've been putting off getting started with affiliate programs for years now and trying to find my niche. I have now found my niche...now, to put it to work.

I've been working full-time in the medical device industry (over 26 yrs) as a Sr. Quality Systems Engineer but do some web designing on my off-hours.

I'm hoping to soak up as much information as I can to become successful in affiliate marketing.

Thanks
Welcome to 5 star !

MI
Back