The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hi from india

H

hiuuf

HI i am mrinal from india and i am earning gud with cj. I want share my knowledge of affiliate marketing. My english is not gud but my affiliate knowledge is very gud.

thx

Welcome to 5 Star, Mrinal.

Thanks for joining us all the way from India.

It is nice to see that you want to use your affiliate knowledge to help others.

We look forward to having you participate in some of our discussions.

Thx Klaas

i think that my knowledge is good on affiliate marketing but in this forum people knowledge is mind blowing and they earn 90% more then me. I think i learn too much here

Mrinal, I am glad that you are impressed by 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Some of the biggest names in affiliate marketing are among our members. We have several super affiliates earning large sums of money who are members. Many of our members have several years of experience. With people such as that as members, the knowledge naturally will be mind blowing.

We also have members who are just getting started. They are able to take advantage of the tremendous amount of information here, plus they can always ask questions (in the proper forum) whenever they have any.

5 Star has plenty to offer. I know you enjoy being a member and I hope you will be able to continue to benefit from your membership.

Hi hiuuf!

Excellent English isn't really a good measure of one's knowledge. It's good to know another Affiliate Marketing expert from here :)

MI
Back