The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Hotlanta!

Kutaone

affiliate
Hi All!

I have recently started with affiliate marketing and realized right away the secret ingredient is hard work. Well that is one thing I am not scared of and if I get to write about whatever I want to write about then cool by me. This all started out by accident. I have always been in marketing and decided i was sick of depending on others to create my ideas like websites and ads etc. I was recently laid off and I decided it was time to learn both those skills and they spiraled out of control until I ended up with 5 sites and not enough time in the day to learn and do all the stuff I want. I will save my sites for later as I'm sure they will come out as I ask for advice and contribute where I can.

I have a quick question to those who have been doing it for years....Do you think there is room to still make $$ in affiliate marketing or do you think it's it's pretty well saturated by affiliate marketers and real stores/services etc?

Find a niche...check
Work hard...check
Not scared to fail...check
Enjoy writing and creating content...check check! (You can tell I'm long winded :))

I look forward asking for your advice and passing along mine where I can.

Hello again-

Kutaone

Hi Kutaone,

Thanks for the great intro and welcome to 5 Star.

Yes you can still make money and it seems you have all the right ingredients for success. Start by reading all the stickies in the newbie forum to learn how to get started and what to avoid. Good stuff in our niche forum too.

Then ask questions as you have them. We're happy to help.

How refreshing to hear someone not just asking how to make $$$ but willing to put the hard work in!!

Good Luck with it!

Hi Kuta,

Welcome to the forums...there are still tons of niches to break into and if your SEO skills are up to par, you can even compete with the top established sites.

=0),

Adam

HotLanta? or should it be BurnLanta since the "Yankees" burned it during the civil war. :)

Anyway, welcome aboard. I'm new here as well!

banners
Back