The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Australia

AusWriter

affiliate
What a great find this forum was! Thank you for a great resource. I spent about an hour reading before I got this far.

I operate Article Writers Australia and have recently stepped (very timidly) into affiliate marketing. I've been researching it on and off for the past couple of years and have now decided I need to progress a little further. I have plenty of small business experience which will no doubt help - but I need to do a bit of a catch up as far as web technology goes. I'd like to learn to build my own websites and have enrolled in a DreamWeaver course that starts soon.

I've learnt quite a bit more just looking around on this forum so I'm looking forward to a lot more reading before I begin to ask questions.

Love to learn! Great to be here.

Hi AusWriter,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Glad you like what you see and are finding our info helpful.
Ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help!

AusWriter, are there any good australian based websites that you can submit articles to? I've been looking, but haven't found anything :)

Do you mean article directories, sites that pay writers to write articles or sites like Helium, Constant Content etc? Any which way, we're a tad behind the more populated countries with everything, probably due to our relatively small population. :)

On the bright side, that's what makes us the land of opportunity!

Australian Directories

Hi Dana,

I just had a look around for Australian article directories because I think that is most likely what you meant. There is one called The Repozitory. Small but it might blossom. I stumbled across something called Article Gems but then couldn't find it again. (I'm still operating on my first cup of coffee...)

An opportunity for someone to start one?

banners
Back