The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Alabama

Shaggy56

affiliate
Hello everyone! I'm Ryan from the middle of nowhere Alabama :D Hope you all are having a good morning so far. I'm new to this Affiliate Marketing and hope to gain great knowledge from this forum while making many friends along the way. Hopefully it wont be too long before I can start contributing to the community instead of needing to know all the answers :p

So far I am only associated with clickbank as it seemed like the easiest option for a beginner like myself. I got into affiliate marketing as a supplemental income because I am only working part time for the US government. As for now, I have my goals set low in hopes of achieving them quickly. Thanks for reading this and hope I can become a good addition to your community!

Take care,
Ryan

Welcome to 5 Star, Ryan.

The best place for you to start, because you are new to all of this, would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should read as much there as you possibly can and make it a point to read the "Sticky" thread. They are loaded with helpful information that will help you know what you should do and what you shouldn't. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You will be able to gain some knowledge here as well as make some friends because this is a very friendly community.

Our members are very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

MI
Back