The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone, i'm here to learn how to earn money through affiliate marketing.

infi22

affiliate
Hi,

I think here is a good place to learn more about affiliate marketing. I know what is affiliate marketing about but i not sure where to begin, what shall i promote and how to promote? what are the things that i need to focus and take care in the beginning? hope i can get some idea from you guys.

My initial goal is to earn $2000 per month after 6 to 9 months from now? not sure if it is a reasonable goal.

Is there any tutorials, books, resources that you can recommend to me? :)

regards,

infi

A very good place is right here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. You should read everything that you possibly can. Pay particular attention to the threads that are "Sticky" but try to read as many as you can. You will learn a lot.

Another forum that could be helpful to you is our Niche Marketing Forum. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

You will need to remember that it is important to be patient. Things might not happen as quickly as you would like and you may make a few mistakes.

We have some very helpful members. Ask questions whenever you have any. No one will be trying to sell you anything. We don't allow that. They will just be trying to be as helpful as possible. You will find that you will be able to learn a lot by reading our forums and by asking questions.

Hi infi,

Welcome to 5 Star. Larwee is right. Take advantage of all the free resources he mentioned availiable here at the forum.

MI
Back