The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

HEY!

britford

affiliate
I'm excited I just stumbled across all this at work today and suddenly I feel like there are sooo many more options available to me, and I'm excited to know this site is here to help... :) i just got started on a dish network campaign today, the problem is I know nothing about how to reach out more online. That's the knowledge I'm trying to obtain right at the moment. So, I'm going to go brush up on that and.. thanks for all your help ahead of time ;)

britford

Welcome to 5 Star, britford.

Our Newbie Affiliate Forum could be very helpful to you in obtaining additional knowledge http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Make sure you pay special attention to the "Sticky" threads in that forum.

We have lots of helpful information all over the place. Look around.

Our members are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Ask questions in the appropriate forum whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

Hi britford,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for joining us. We have lots of good info and we're ready to help if you need it too. Read the stickies like Larwee suggested, then answer questions if you have any.

Hey Britford,

Welcome to the forum...question, what type of reaching out are looking to do specifically...webmarketing, sitebuilding etc..

dan

Hi britford...well you have joined the right place to expand your knowledge. There are lots of helpful people here so don't be shy...but do look around first to answer the less specific questions you may have. These usually help in establishing a stream of thought that you may want to further. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back