The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hey....

Mikeyboi

affiliate
So just thought I'll intro myself. I actually remember this site a few years back when it first started up, seems to have grown alot now.

Anyway, I've been in affiliate marketing a few years now, mostly SEO building niche and authority sites. I have a day job as well so been doing AM on the side, but I'm looking to ramp things up and go fulltime.

I have alot of experience on the SEO side of things but zero on paid i.e. CPA, PPV etc so looking to move over to that soon.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone and looking forward to making new connections.

Mikeyboi

Last edited:
So just thought I'll intro myself.

Hi @Mikeyboi , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

I actually remember this site a few years back when it first started up, seems to have grown alot now.

Growing leaps and bounds every day!

Anyway, I've been in affiliate marketing a few years now, mostly SEO building niche and authority sites. I have a day job as well so been doing AM on the side, but I'm looking to ramp things up and go fulltime.

Everyone here will get behind you on that! We love ditching the 9to5!

I have alot of experience on the SEO side of things but zero on paid i.e. CPA, PPV etc so looking to move over to that soon.

No problem, everything you need is here in the community!

Anyway, nice to meet everything and looking forward to making new connections.

Mikeyboi

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Defo will be contributing as much as I can and hoping to learn as well!!! :)

banners
Back