The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Use the entire forum as a mentor. Nobody is going to accept a person unknown to them as a protege. Mentors choose proteges based on an acceptable and proven history of skill development, not green Newbies.

You need teachers, and we have thousands of them here. What you need to do is engage the members for their assistance and guidance. In order for members to take you seriously, you need to start educating yourself by researching here and getting familiar with this industry, decide on an entry point, make the proper investments for your new business, and start taking action. When members see you posting and creating threads regularly, as any truly interested person would do, then membership will guide you every step of the way.

Hey everyone,
I want to learn all about affiliate and CPA marketing. I would very much appreciate someone mentoring me through the whole show. Thanks much.

Welcome samhomie! There is a lot of very useful information on this forum and reading it all meticulously but with good intent we are sure will give you great ideas and knowledge. Also, ask away if you have any specific questions or concerns. Happy monetization!

When people ask this types of questions people get a little angry .Its like getting in the biggest library in the world and its full of books about "how to meditate" for example and then you ask the librarian if she can teach you how to meditate .How do you think that man will think about you ? maybe you are crazy or idiot .Making money online its not an easy process and its not something who everyone can do Someone can make a lot of money with a method but you if you try you can do nothing or almost nothing .Its about minset ,skills ambtotion etc .

I agree with previous commentators that there is so much useful information on the forum that will help you develop your knowledge base. And then with that knowledge base, you can find a mentor. Although, as for me, they are quite useless (again, this is my personal opinion). And it is also important that you can trust one, because now in the Internet (and maybe even on this forum) many different scammers who are only interested in your money((( The best your teacher is you. And if you need support, you can get it on the forum (for free), just write to the forum and there will be a lot of people willing to support you!))

Hey everyone,
I want to learn all about affiliate and CPA marketing. I would very much appreciate someone mentoring me through the whole show. Thanks much.

Welcome to the affiliate's world!

Not sure about mentoring, but I'll definitely can help with your questions about affiliate marketing tool. Feel free to contact me anytime and good luck! ;)

banners
Back