The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey There

lsanto

Hello All,

Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- Thomas Jefferson

I have found that a personally held opinion-in quotation form-is a better method of introducing one's self then one's name. With that, my name is Santo Leo, I am an young, ambitious 18 Year old out of Palm Beach, FL.

Now that we are past the age factor - I have been surrounded by email, affiliate, and SEO marketing for a little over 5 years now, interning and working for a few "characters" in the email brokering world.

I have finally found the time to break out onto my own accord, and begin a path to what I hope is success by exclusively promoting several affiliate programs in the health care and insurance markets and the upcoming of several of my own creations in the social-networking market.

I preemptively thank you all for your patience and support, I have the energy of 5 strong men, please bear with me. I have also probably met some of you at the Miami Ad-Tech last year, and will be attending New York and hopefully Boston this year - It will be a pleasure to do business and befriend you all!

- Adios

Welcome to 5 Star, Santo.

We have other young members. Some of them have been rather successful at an early age.

Thanks for joining and for the good introduction.

We all look forward to your participation in our forums. Please jump in whenever you feel like it.

Hi Santo,

Welcome to 5 Star. What an interesting introduction.
Thanks for joining us. We look forward to your participation.

welcome here.
this is the nice forum for you and for all of us members.
learn something new and new from this forum each day.
good luck to you.

MI
Back