The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there

echau

affiliate
Hi Guys,

My name is Eric.

I've been dabbling in affiliate marketing for quite some time since being in college. After graduating from college last year, I've been working 40 hours a week and I'm going to use my nights and weekends to make affiliate marketing work!

I know this is working for many other affiliates out there, and I plan to transition to a full-time affiliate marketer one day. I'm looking forward to learning lots on here and spreading some knowledge of my own!

Thanks!

Hi Guys. My name is Eric.

Hello @echau , welcome to AffiliateFix and the Dojo! Great to have you join us.

I've been dabbling in affiliate marketing for quite some time since being in college. After graduating from college last year, I've been working 40 hours a week and I'm going to use my nights and weekends to make affiliate marketing work!

I know this is working for many other affiliates out there, and I plan to transition to a full-time affiliate marketer one day. I'm looking forward to learning lots on here and spreading some knowledge of my own!

Thanks!

Loads of great opportunities in this industry and I am sure you will find the entry point you need to get going.

You are doing this with a good beginning, that is, to keep your day job until you get on your feet with this. It will happen, it will unfold for you and you will make the transition.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back