Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there from Oz :)

Renee

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Rewards Affiliates
Hi guys

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Renee and I'm the affiliate manager at Rewards Affiliates.

I've joined this forum because I'm looking for affiliates who want to diversify into different affiliate marketing industries and I'm curious to see what the cross over is between my industry and others. After being in my position for 5 years now and having my technical background I'd also like to share as much info as possible to help affiliates because I think a knowledge base like mine should definitely be shared.

A little about my background: I have a background in web development. Before entering the affiliate world I was a project manager for the web development and design department for an engineering and IT company. Landing myself into the affiliate world was a bit of a fluke actually, but I'm glad to have been introduced to it and I'm basically married to the industry now (a lot of my affiliates joke about this).

I'm a pretty outgoing person who loves to travel, am rather social and am pretty passionate about music.

I'll be posting as much useful info as I possibly can, whenever I can. If anyone has any questions they think I may be able to answer, please don't hesitate to ask!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Cheers
Renee

banners
Back