The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey its Nick

Hey guys my name is Nick! I am from Indiana which is a state in the United States and I am looking to learn lots and help out as well!

Hello @nik51702 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us!

Since you are looking to learn lots, then I have to tell you that you are in the right place. We have an abundance of Newbies as well as advanced marketers in our community and for everyone that becomes active here, posts lots of questions, follows advice well, and contributes where they can, then those are the folks that get their respective businesses off the ground quickly and successfully!

Remember to use our WIKI as your daily reference for the basics. Always use the forum search feature to find answers before posting a new thread, but be sure to start a new thread when you are unable to zero in on an existing one.

I recommend to all Newbies to read the following thread from start to finish and then add their own post at the end:
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
This thread is full of what typically Newbies find to be obstacles and I point out the simple strategy that works every time to eliminate them from your path.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Hello @nik51702 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us!

Since you are looking to learn lots, then I have to tell you that you are in the right place. We have an abundance of Newbies as well as advanced marketers in our community and for everyone that becomes active here, posts lots of questions, follows advice well, and contributes where they can, then those are the folks that get their respective businesses off the ground quickly and successfully!

Remember to use our WIKI as your daily reference for the basics. Always use the forum search feature to find answers before posting a new thread, but be sure to start a new thread when you are unable to zero in on an existing one.

I recommend to all Newbies to read the following thread from start to finish and then add their own post at the end:
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
This thread is full of what typically Newbies find to be obstacles and I point out the simple strategy that works every time to eliminate them from your path.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

Thanks sir!

MI
Back