The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hey hey

agermanucf

affiliate
Hey everyone, just a quick intro...been tinkering around with IM for a couple years now, have not made any serious money. Was previously focusing on niche sites and adsense monetization. But lately decided to focus more on promoting affiliate programs via mostly media buying, and potentially the handful of niche sites I still have. But my problem there has been SEO and keeping my SERP high enough. I'm tired of having to play this cat and mouse game with Google, and would rather invest my time and money into PPC/PPV/etc campaigns promoting good converting affiliate offers.

Any advice or suggestions are always more than welcome.

Looking forward to learning a lot here and taking the next step in my IM career.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Andy

p.s. I also have several online projects that are just in the beginning phases I would love to find someone to collaborate with. Mostly I need someone with good development skills, as I have the biz dev and marketing parts covered. Hit me up if you're interested.

Welcome to the AffiliateFIx agermanucf! There are a lot of great people here. Get buy by posting in the appropriate forum threads and you will find many who can offer plenty of great techniques. Also, we highly recommend the Dojo for more focused and advanced tools, case studies, and "How To's" to help you get your business moving faster.

Thanks! Yes, I am eyeing the Dojo and will probably join pretty soon. Still trying to get through a lot of the other threads here. This place is great! :)

banners
Back