The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys

tocaa9

Hey guys, let me introduce myself

My name is Tom and I'm 18 years old. I've been looking into affiliate marketing since I was 17 but now that I'm 18 I want to start. However I'm too overwhelmed with programs,sites, terms, etc I really cant get a grip on where to start. I'm not looking for get rich quick nonsense. I just need a guide that is step by step to getting my first market going. My goal is $100-$200 a week so I don't have to work a minimum wage job during college.

Thanks, Tom

PS. Don't let my age fool you. I am very serious about this.

Hi Tom,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

There are lots of very young, very successful affiliate marketers so I take you seriously and it sounds like you have the right attitude for success, which is half the battle!

I wish there was a tried and true step by step formula I could point you to. But there really isn't. If there was everyone would be following it and it would stop being effective.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche.
The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

MI
Back