monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by imgamekc, Jun 6, 2014.

1. imgamekc

imgamekc Affiliate affiliate

Well this seems like a AA meeting... (don't ask me how I know) J/K//

My name is Ken and I was actually directed over to this site by some others who are on and off around here in the threads.

I have some experience in seo, ppc, adsense/adwords.. but here really trying to find someone to mentor (paid) to get me to the next level of internet marketing. So figured I would stop in and check this place out and see who others might recommend to a mentor or specific thread or posting or wso to help out with adsense and traffic ..

1 person likes this.
  2. monetizer
  3. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

The dojo has some great guides apparently - saving up for access myself so can't confirm that though

4. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

You are correct, xploit, there are some really great guides and tools. I think you'll be impressed when you get there, I know I felt like a kid in a candy store. :)

5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Welcome, Ken! You've come to the best place (IMO) to learn about all things IM.

Re Adsense, does this help? http://www.affiliatefix.com/f62/[gu...-money-google-adsense-8102/?highlight=adsense

That's just one. There is a ton of info in this forum and those in the know will happily help you, just for the asking.

A few places for you to start:

Newbie Questions and Answers
    General Affiliate Marketing Questions
    Pay Per Click

I could go on and on but I'll save you that and just recommend that you poke around. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

6. KSixJeremy

KSixJeremy Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here. Make a post over at the Buy, Sell or Trade board and you might be able to find a mentor! Be sure to make a detailed first post.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI