The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hey everyone

assett23

affiliate
hi everyone im a new mom new here and new to affiliate marketing ive been trying but i cant seem to earn anything can anyone help im n dire straights economically help please

Welcome to 5 Star, assett23.

The best thing for you to do would be to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Be sure to read the "Sticky" posts. You will learn a lot of very valuable information.

In the process of learning, you will also have some questions. Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

Welcome

You have come to the right place to learn a couple of neat tricks of the trade. A lot of experianced people that can help guide you. Just do a little searching around the forums.

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on becoming a new mom...:) Affiliate marketing can be a great way to earn a decent income while affording you the opportunity to work at home. That being said, it is not an industry where you can make quick money right away unless you have been at it for quite a while and have a bunch of different money making ventures. I only say this because there's lots of hype about this industry and how "easy" it is to make a ton of coin. For those just thinking about getting involved in this business that's not the case...or it is on only very rare occasions by those who are so bright that they could make it in any business quickly. My best advice to you is to read through all the sections of this website, get a feel for AM and start thinking about what YOU can bring to Affiliate Marketing and not the other way around. If it is quick money you need then a job would be what I would look for while trying to learn as much as I can on the subject of AM. And with a new baby, that's gonna be a tough call at this point...so take it as slow as you can comfortably take it.

I don't mean to be discouraging. This industry can be greatly generous, but it takes time to get there. All the gurus and big dollar cats are where they are today because they took the time and studied this industry until they were ready to make their moves at minimal risk.

I hope things work out for you and remember, this is a friendly forum so don't hesitate to ask questions after you have read all you can. Take care and all the best with you and your new family.

Hi assett23,

Sorry I missed this post earlier. But better late than never, right?

Welcome to 5 star. I agree with everything that's been said. The newbie stickies are the best place to start as Larry mentioned.

I also agree with jazzguy. Unfortunately people sometimes come to this business when they are already in dire straights and desperate. I'm as optimistic as anyone about this business. But it's not fast and not easy. You'll hear get rich quick success stories that make you dream of the possibilities but honestly very few people are going to have that kind of success right away.

So I'm afraid if you are in dire straights you need to do whatever you need to do to make a guaranteed income for your family. Start learning this business on the side like jazzguy suggested. We're here to help!

MI
Back