The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey everyone! Glad to join!

Marek Kaczmarz

affiliate
Hey everyone, nice to meet you all. I found out about this forum looking for a place to exchange ideas and to potentially help users here to grow or start their businesses. Also, as an accountant, I would be glad to help UK residents on this forum to advise on any business/tax matters more precisely.

My name is Marek (please call me Mark though, Polish names are unpronounceable haha). I came to UK nearly four years ago and started my new life. I'm 24 years old, and involved myself in network marketing business opportunity thanks to my mentor.

Life's great so far - I am meeting tons of new people very day and connecting with like minded individuals. Hopefully I could find even more people to connect with, here on EntrepreneurFix :)

Once again, hello everyone and I hope I will be able to bring some value in with me, to this community!

@Marek Kaczmarz

Hi, Mark and welcome! :)

here on EntrepreneurFix

You might be a bit confused. EntrepreneurFix is one of our sister sites; this is AffiliateFix. :D

Sounds like you have a lot of expertise to offer, looking forward to reading your posts. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to start a thread and let us know. :)

Meantime, I think you'll have no trouble finding like-minded individuals to forge good relationships with.

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks for the welcome guys! I was a little bit stiff on posting here, focused on the other forum but expect to see more of mee around here as well!

Hey everyone, nice to meet you all.

I found out about this forum looking for a place to exchange ideas and to potentially help users here to grow or start their businesses. Also, as an accountant, I would be glad to help UK residents on this forum to advise on any business/tax matters more precisely.

Most members can always use a little accounting advice.

My name is Marek (please call me Mark though, Polish names are unpronounceable haha). I came to UK nearly four years ago and started my new life. I'm 24 years old, and involved myself in network marketing business opportunity thanks to my mentor.

So, sounds as though you already have your feet wet in the business.

Life's great so far - I am meeting tons of new people very day and connecting with like minded individuals. Hopefully I could find even more people to connect with, here on EntrepreneurFix :)

Oops:entrepreneurfix::affiliatefix:

Once again, hello everyone and I hope I will be able to bring some value in with me, to this community!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back