The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey all

imrolling

Hi Everyone ,,, I am Simar from UK.
I am doing internet stuff from last 5-6 years but never made it big.
But this time I want to stay focuesd and hoping to make new friends who are making their way up (Y)

BTW I am good in HTML/ CSS / Wordpress / SEO and little bit php, I hope all these things will help me in internet marketing.

I believe in sharing and helping each other, If you think my skills can help you then contact me and we can learn from each other :)

Hi Everyone ,,, I am Simar from UK.

Hello @imrolling , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am doing internet stuff from last 5-6 years but never made it big.
But this time I want to stay focuesd and hoping to make new friends who are making their way up (Y)

BTW I am good in HTML/ CSS / Wordpress / SEO and little bit php, I hope all these things will help me in internet marketing.

I believe in sharing and helping each other, If you think my skills can help you then contact me and we can learn from each other :)

Love your attitude! Loads of good skills there as well. I am sure you will find your way around easily and make plenty of new friends.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @imrolling and welcome!

You have an awesome attitude and great starting skills! I'm sure you'll do great and if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know. :)

MI
Back