The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey All

geraldosfire

affiliate
Ny name is Geri, 19 yo from Albania. I'm new to CPA. Around 6 months working and testing it (Mostly Mobile PPI) . A friend reccomended me to join this awesome forum. I hope I can learn from you guys. Let's have some fun

Ny name is Geri, 19 yo from Albania.

Hi @geraldosfire , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm new to CPA. Around 6 months working and testing it (Mostly Mobile PPI) . A friend reccomended me to join this awesome forum. I hope I can learn from you guys. Let's have some fun

Be sure to get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

Sounds as though your friend has led you to the right place. We have some amazing mobile marketers here in the community and I am sure you will find them helpful and engaging.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the forums.

T J

Ny name is Geri, 19 yo from Albania. I'm new to CPA. Around 6 months working and testing it (Mostly Mobile PPI) . A friend reccomended me to join this awesome forum. I hope I can learn from you guys. Let's have some fun
Hello @geraldosfire ,

Welcome to the forum! You can find a lot of helpful information in this forum!
Looking forward to see your posts!

Hi Geri,
so young yet so smart and thoughtful about money issues.
Your friends are right, this forum is a must!
So welcome and enjoy your journey.

P.S. If you're searching for right CPI network, just ping me.

Hey Geri! Welcome to AF!
I`m glad to see someone as you as you here, working in IM.
If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts

banners
Back