propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey All...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Martin Higney, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Martin Higney

Martin Higney Affiliate affiliate

Hi guys.. Im brand new in here and found this forum looking for some much needed advice on the pages Im creating for CPV networks.

Im more a social media Marketer from Glasgow in Scotland but I'm now taking building my list very seriously. I have just started media buys and also trying to crack CPV also. Im on a tight budget (for now) so can't take on more tools right now. I have all I need just need some advice on pages that work on CPV networks.

I just ran a test got $2500 impressions and no conversions.. I targeted 500 URL's in the home biz niche and was giving away a free training Webcast.

I made the full landing page in wordpress and the visible area is 774x 400..

Is there any kind soul in here would be willing to take a look at this for me and give me some straight up pointers. I'm going to be very active in here and I will try and give back as much value into the group as possible.

Great forums you have here!

Martin.

T J Tutor and K like this.
  2. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

3. Martin Higney

Martin Higney Affiliate affiliate

Ok thank you... will do.

4. AF-Roger

AF-Roger Affiliate affiliate

Welcome! I look forward to in following your journey.

5. Acura

Acura Moderator moderator affiliate

Welcome to the Fix. Best of luck with the earnings.

6. roc.ph

roc.ph Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey @Martin Higney , Welcome to the forum. You have exciting journey. Please keep us posted.

7. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Hello @Martin Higney , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you with us.

This is great, you're taking serious action! I agree with K, start a follow along and I am certain that when you post often and ask loads of questions that you will get an abundance of great guidance and feed back to help you break the ROI barriers you have encountered.

As well, remember to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

[​IMG]

T J

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed