The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help setting custom domain in CPA Grip

Who know without seeing the PHP file.
I have a rock in my pocket what color is it?
What version of PHP are you running?
paste
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
into a .php filename
upload it to a server location (URI path) FTP sftp? nano, vi in ssh
then open it in a browser with your server's URL path to it.
  • is php available?
  • and is cURL a permitted resource in PHP? <<< start here to see if you have the dependencies ...
(CHMOD the phpinfo file to 400 when you finish with it -- for security)

paste
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
into a .php filename
  • is php available?
  • and is cURL a permitted resource in PHP? <<< start here to see if you have the dependencies ...
If I knew what those were, I wouldnt ask bro. How do I put that <?php phpinfo(); ?> into that index.php that I got from cpagrip?

paste
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
into a .php filename
  • is php available?
I was able to do that and php version is PHP Version 5.6.40. Also I see cURL is enabled.

Another thing, I wanted to connect my addon domain with my cpagrip and not the domain which is the main domain for the control panel login of my webhost. I tried to check the php version using the addon domain and it did not show but the main domain of the login control panel showed the version.

How do I use the addon domain for my cpa grip offer?

Depends on the code in their PHP file
See if you can find the cpaGrip documentation for the file?
is there commented
PHP:
 /* instructions in the file */
I cannot see the file so have no idea.
You curl some location, perhaps with some credentials, and the curl creates a content display (I am assuming). That, is not a DNS subdomain that is cloning or scraping content.

PHP should be global in the server's configuration and each virtual domain should have it enabled in WHM/cPanel (As I remember -- I stopped using cPanel 10 years ago.)

I read that *blurb* again and that PHP file should be placed in that subdomain's root that the webserver uses /home/user/ ?/public_html (as I remember the WHM set up). Or, you can path it from a subdirectory (folder) in that document root.
h t t p s ://sub.domain.com/ or h t t p s ://sub.domain.com/directory/ would be the URL to test in a browser.

index.php should be a default index. if you get a forbidden add the index.php to the end
Too much complication for a newbie to understand bro.

How do I use the addon domain for my cpa grip offer?
Depends on the code in their PHP file
See if you can find the cpaGrip documentation for the file?
is there commented
PHP:
 /* instructions in the file */
I cannot see the file so have no idea.
You curl some location, perhaps with some credentials, and the curl creates a content display (I am assuming). That, is not a DNS subdomain that is cloning or scraping content.

PHP should be global in the server's configuration and each virtual domain should have it enabled in WHM/cPanel (As I remember -- I stopped using cPanel 10 years ago.)

I read that *blurb* again and that PHP file should be placed in that subdomain's root that the webserver uses /home/user/ ?/public_html (as I remember the WHM set up). Or, you can path it from a subdirectory (folder) in that document root.
h t t p s ://sub.domain.com/ or h t t p s ://sub.domain.com/directory/ would be the URL to test in a browser.

index.php should be a default index. if you get a forbidden add the index.php to the end

What is in the php file exactly and where did you put it on your server?
I can't guess what is there... contact their support Monday.
No point in my guessing --the server has the dependencies -- that is established.
I uploaded in public_html/a folder (that i created)

U mean contacting cpagrip's support?

I mean why things have to be such complicated in 2019?

What is in the php file exactly and where did you put it on your server?
I can't guess what is there... contact their support Monday.
No point in my guessing --the server has the dependencies -- that is established.

it's their script -- I didn't write it ...
I am not going to guess what is in that script -- ask cpagrip's support.
BTW Your PHP version is 'end of life' and no updates for security vulnerabilities -- it needs to be updated to PHP 7+
PHP: Supported Versions

banners
Back