The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help Needed – SEO Implementation

Lauren Kimelton

affiliate
Hello to all SEO Experts,

Please let me know what are things we should care while SEO Implementation of any website?

Your inputs would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time.

Regards,
Lauren

Last edited:
Get the competitor website and do complete research on your competitor sites. After, research on keywords and implement in the website.

All images should contain an alt tag, Email address on the home page will be spammed to-death, change to a contact us form.
Keywords appear way to often for example Management (19) Developer (16) Marketing (14) Shopify (14) Development (13) Ecommerce (12), H1 tag does not contain keywords "we don’t design websites"
menu replace the word home with a graphic and use the alt tag dynamically depending on the page you are on
etc.. american-writers.org will give you more instructions.

You first need to have keywords that are related to the website of your choice, there after, you will start inserting the keywords in the content you put on your website. Be sure that all the images on the website are well labeled and caption always given. Be sure also to have content that is of high quality. Doing the updates of the content on a regular basis is something I will encourage you.

Hello buddy and thanks for sharing the post with us. I will say that the keywords are the basis of SEO optimization. Without these keywords, I will bet that you will be doing zero work. You always need to have your website associated with certain keywords which normally you obtain through the google keyword planner. If you are using WordPress, then I will urge you to use Yoast Wordpress plugin. It is the best tool when it comes to ensuring that you post the content that is optimized always.

banners
Back