The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help ! Maxbounty Account Got Approved !! How to get started?

anandbernard

Hello, As i Am new to the forum and Doest started my Journey to CPA Marketing
My Maxbounty Got Approved Please tell Me Step By Step Method to Get Started In CPA World ..
  • How to Promote CPA Offer Via Facebook?(or any other )
  • Any other Network you Recommend to Join>(Traffic Source)
  • How to Select the Profitable Offer ?
  • How to Make Landing Page Which Converts?
  • How to Track the Offer ?
  • Which Offer Should i Start with >?( Like , Survey , Adult & Email Submit etc)
Waiting for your Valuable Reply , I need to Start the Campings as soon as possible

Thanks and Regards

Hi, @anandbernard I'm Alex, the AdsBridge representative, will be glad to answer some your questions.
  • Any other Network you Recommend to Join>(Traffic Source)

First of all in what vertical are you going to work? As for good traffic sources, I recommend MediaHub, PropellerAds, TrafficHunt, there are really large list of them, depending on what traffic you are looking for.

• How to Make Landing Page Which Converts?
  • How to Track the Offer ?

You can use advanced tracking features to create landings, especially for the very beginning, you can find pre-set templates on AdsBridge platform, as well as create one, that will be hosted on our side, so you save money on hosting.
AdsBridge includes tracker and traffic distribution system, so you can immediately add LPs and offers to you campaign an set tracking.

• Which Offer Should i Start with >?( Like , Survey , Adult & Email Submit etc) - ask your affiliate manager
  • How to Select the Profitable Offer ? - ask Maxbounty manager

banners
Back