The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

@daaq - Hi, Davor and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Always good to have another experienced marketer join us. :)

There is tons of great information, guidance and support here for you. You can browse the forums, or use the magnifying glass on the upper right of every forum page to search something specific. If you already have an idea of which area of mainstream marketing you want to pursue, we might be able to point you in the right direction.

We do have an Adult forum, if you want to check that out, as well.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Davor! :)

Hello daaq. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Everyone, I'm Davor. Affiliate marketing is my full time job.I start work as webmaster 2007.From 2009 I am in affiliate marketing but mostly in adult offers.I open account at AF because I want learn more in mainstream affiliate marketing

Welcome to AffiliateFix @daaq ! It's great to have ou with us.

Plenty of adult marketers here. I'm sure you will find it easy to connect with them.

As for the more main stream, I guess you mean alternatives in general. There are so many directions you can take. Such a large abundance of methods, tactics, strategies, verticals, sub-niches, etc. Have a great read through the forums and get some ideas where you want to get into next.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back