The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

Wild Willy

affiliate
Hey guy's just joined today, this is one of the best informational sites I have been to. I have been involved with the whole internet marketing thing since 06. Off and on, being led astray by many wolfs in sheeps clothing, needless to say it happens when your new.

just recently got involved again and gonna make it happen now! like Travis ecomleads say's, dont be too affraid to jump in. I have had some good and bad experiences, but learned from everyone of them.

anyway I have my niche in place and going forward with my website. it is not up yet still under construction but close to launch. I am looking forward to some helpful critics and making some new friends in this forum.

Hey Wild Willy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. So glad you are finding our information helpful. Good to hear you've found your niche and are on your way. Let us know how we can help!

Welcome to 5 Star, Wild Willy.

It is good to know that you like what we have here.

I think you will like it around here and you shouldn't have those types of bad experiences you mentioned.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can.

welcomes

Thanks Dylantk and Larwee. its nice to have an open ear and help right around the corner. thank you for your comments:) I will be here participating as much as possible. I recently got some extra time on my hands so I have the ability to work this Affiliate thing more consistantly!

See you around,
Willy

banners
Back