The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

LonnyFX

Hello there

My name is Lonny and I'm the affiliate manager for Forexyard.com
we just launched our affiliate program at forexaffiliateprograms.net

I hope to become an active member in this wonderful community and contribute from my knowledge, and hopefully learn from others as well.

See you around.

Hi Lonny,

Welcome to 5 Star. How's the Forex affiliate biz going? Look forward to your participation in some discussions here. We have lots of good topics for you to jump into.

Thanks for the warm welcome, it seems like you have a great forum.

In my previous life as a freelancer I managed and owned several 40,000 member vbulletin based forum, and I have some great ideas for you in terms of SEO as well as marketing point of view - let me know if you'll be interested in hearing my thoughts about the possible improvements for the community and I'll PM you.

Forex Biz is a great opportunity for us as a merchant, it gives us the opportunity to reward our hard working affiliates quite well, it's a relatively new market, on the net, and even though there are a few monsters around like fxcm.com I have faith in our company. Everyone are giving 100%, so I believe that with the right marketing, affiliates and other methods we can achieve quite a lot within the next few month - only time will tell. I'll be here to tell you how it goes.

Anyways, let me know if you're listening hearing me out the vbulletin..

Thanks.

Lonny, I would also like to welcome you to 5 Star.

You have already started participating in the discussions, so people in this community are beginning to know you.

5 Star has much to offer. I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

I've noticed, I have someone who is working with me on the affiliate program his name is idan, username IdanFX - he joined as well, I hop ethat both of us can contribute to this wonderful comunity.

Hi Lonny,

Sure please feel free to PM me ideas for the forum. I know I need to do a redirect. Just noticed G has both the subdomain and the www version of the forum indexed and it's dividing up my PR. I tried doing a re-direct in htaccess last weekend and it crashed the forum so evidently I didn't do it right. :eek:

banners
Back