The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello!

suresk

affiliate
Hey folks,

I'm new to this forum. I used to make a decent amount of money from affiliate programs and I'm starting to get back into it. I'm a full-time software developer during the day, but I like having additional streams of income (I also sell some apps on the Mac/iOS app stores) and would one day like to be able to live off it.

I have (and am working on) some finance-related websites, which is where my focus has typically been.

Hi @suresk,
nice to meet you over here. Mobile installs are brilliant sweet niche to start.

Are you about to start CPA marketing with installs as well? Ping me, we have plenty of excellent offers for you ;)

Hey folks

Hello @suresk , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for Joining us.

I'm new to this forum. I used to make a decent amount of money from affiliate programs and I'm starting to get back into it. I'm a full-time software developer during the day, but I like having additional streams of income (I also sell some apps on the Mac/iOS app stores) and would one day like to be able to live off it.

I have (and am working on) some finance-related websites, which is where my focus has typically been.

Loads of great skills there, looking forward to your posts an threads.

You will find everything here you need to get up to speed with marketing.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Good Luck

T J

banners
Back