“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

quist34

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself.

I am Dwayne Quist (quist34)

I am from Leduc Ab Canada.

I have worked as a welder in the oil industry here in Alberta and farther north in canada for the past 24 years.

Due to the recent slump in the oil prices I have found myself without work.

I have The BEST wife and the 3 BESTEST ( I know thats spelled wrong.. but as Dad I am allowed to brag 'em up and make the occasional typo! :) ) kids in the world.

I have had an account with peerfly for a number of years and I have dabbled at it off and on during my days off (without success). I am hoping that someone can help me turn this around.

Being a Husband and a Father of 3 that is without work, I don't have ANY spare money.

I would really appreciate any help to turn my peerfly account into an income source.

So if there is someone that is willing to take me by the hand and HELP me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Dwayne

Hi everyone, I would like to introduce myself. I am Dwayne Quist (quist34) I am from Leduc Ab Canada.

Hello @quist34 and welcome to the AffiliateFix! I love fishing in Canada, boat loads of fish up there.

I have worked as a welder in the oil industry here in Alberta and farther north in canada for the past 24 years. Due to the recent slump in the oil prices I have found myself without work.

Many have come to this industry after having suffered financial setbacks. You are not alone.

I have The BEST wife and the 3 BESTEST ( I know thats spelled wrong.. but as Dad I am allowed to brag 'em up and make the occasional typo! :) ) kids in the world.

Every parent deserves a moment of appreciation for their kids. Brag them up brother!

I have had an account with peerfly for a number of years and I have dabbled at it off and on during my days off (without success). I am hoping that someone can help me turn this around.

Ever hear that "the time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining"? Sounds to me you just didn't take this business seriously enough to have your "Plan B" in place for when, or if, the sky started falling.

Being a Husband and a Father of 3 that is without work, I don't have ANY spare money.

I can't tell you that you are going to get where you need to be for free. Every business has start-up costs, maintenance costs, and operational costs. Design a budget for your new business you can live with.

Here are a few important goals for you to set forth for yourself:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

This industry of marketing is aggressive and fast moving. It doesn't respond well to fence sitters. If you are serious, if you really want to make an entrepreneurial career of this, then get your butt in gear and take charge of your future with this industry. You can do it, just be committed and take serious action. When someone truly wants something, they won't let anything get in the way of it coming to be a reality!

I would really appreciate any help to turn my peerfly account into an income source. So if there is someone that is willing to take me by the hand and HELP me, it would be greatly appreciated.

You have joined a community. So you are not looking for "a someone", you are looking for a community of hard working, generous, and successful marketers to assist you in getting to where you need to be. That's what you have as a member of this great community.

Be active in the forums, ask loads of questions, respond often to threads, give when you are able, set a budget, set a schedule, pick a tracker, a vertical, and a traffic source and then master them before moving on or adding new elements to your new business. This is how all of us that have succeeded have done it. You must build a strong foundation before you can erect the rest of your business!

Remember to read and use our WIKI as your daily reference for the basics. Also, take a few hours and read this very large thread As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started. This thread repeatedly outlines what a Newbie must plan on in the beginning as well as how to defeat initial objections and perceived obstacles. At the end, add you own personal post and I will respond.

And finally, I highly recommend joining the DOJO.

Good Luck! We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

Welcome to the forums Dwayne. Sorry to hear about your job loss:(. I wish you well in you online journey and hope you have success in providing for your family with some online income.

Spend some to researching. with a little bit of hard work you shouldn't have a problem achieving your goals.

banners
Back