The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Peeps! I'm New To The Community Here Just Saying Hello..

JAL612

affiliate
Hello all you unstoppable people..

I wish I could've been here a few years ago.. How long have some of you guys been active here if you don't mind sharing?..

I'm looking for some IM buddies I guess you can say.. Im not a newbie & have tricks up my sleeve just would like to vibe with some like minded folks & share a few tips if I can as well.

Hi, @JAL612 and welcome to AFix!

Think you'll have no trouble finding like-minded people here, we're a friendly bunch. This is a nicely diverse community, as well. :)

Really looking forward to reading your posts. If there are any questions you'd like or need answered, never hesitate to start a thread and let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello @JAL612 , welcome to AffiliateFix!

I wish I could've been here a few years ago.. How long have some of you guys been active here if you don't mind sharing?..

Since back in the days when we were called CPAFix! December of 2012 for me, or maybe a bit before that.

I'm looking for some IM buddies I guess you can say.. Im not a newbie & have tricks up my sleeve just would like to vibe with some like minded folks & share a few tips if I can as well.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

I'm looking for some IM buddies I guess you can say.. Im not a newbie & have tricks up my sleeve just would like to vibe with some like minded folks & share a few tips if I can as well.[/QUOTE]

Hi Man! I'm new here as well though I've been in the affiliate scene since 2008.

Welcome to the forum:) I'm sure you'll find a lot of people willing to share ideas with you.

MI
Back