The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello! I've Heard Much About You

TriciaMeyer

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided that it is time to come out of the woodwork and formally introduce myself before I start jumping into discussions. I've heard great things about this forum from friends like Ron.

I've been in affiliate marketing for about 4 years. I have a rewards site and some various content sites. I love attending Affiliate Summit and sometimes venture out to other conferences when I can make time. Personally, I have two little girls--who thankfully love making affiliate videos!

I see a lot of familiar names and hope to get to know the rest of you soon. :)

Tricia

Hi Tricia!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!

For others, I've known Tricia for a few years now and not only is she one of the happiest affiliates I know, she is one of the brightest. A wealth of information (as seen from her video roundtable I attended at Affiliate Summit).

However, don't get me started about one of her employees. ;) ;) ;) (Tricia, you need to give her the link to here as well)

So excited you are hear and looking forward to discussing important topics of the day with you.

Hey Tricia,

Welcome to our world. I'm glad Ron told you nice things about the forum and you decided to do an intro. He's told me really nice things about you as well, so I'm really glad you joined us.

Always nice to have another female pro around so the guys don't outnumber us too badly. :p
Look forward to having you here and to having some good discussions with you!

Always nice to have another female pro around so the guys don't outnumber us too badly. :p

Isn't it nice that at affiliate marketing events (unlike most other events), we actually don't have to wait in line for the restrooms? LOL!

Bring her on! We're ready for her! :p

She's in prime coupon mode today for V-day, but I'm sure she'll be here shortly. We do everything together so that we can call each other and talk about everyone. I mean....call each other and compare notes.

Hi Tricia! I've determined we're okay to co-exist since we spell our names differently :D

Isn't it nice how it turned out that way? You can thank Cindy for that one. I wonder if people can pronounce yours easier than they can mine? (Hello...is Theresa... Terece...Tericia...Tertia there?)

Isn't it nice how it turned out that way? You can thank Cindy for that one. I wonder if people can pronounce yours easier than they can mine? (Hello...is Theresa... Terece...Tericia...Tertia there?)
Sometimes, but I also get Theresa, Treesha... and my last name seems impossible to some people, despite it being phonetic.

Hi Tricia,

I myself have decided to join here finally a few weeks ago. Looking forward to picking your brain and bumping into you :p

Ayako

banners
Back