The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello from around the world!

MallGuy

Just a quick intro, folks. I am reasonably new to affiliate marketing and am building my site with an expectation of launching it formally by end of June, 2007. I am looking to learn best practices and technological options so I look forward to e-hearing from you!
Matthew

Welcome to 5 Star, Matthew.

Since you are reasonably new to affiliate marketing, you might want to take a look at our Newbie Affiliate Forum. There is plenty of very helpful information there. The ones marked "Sticky" are really loaded with good information.

You can learn a lot here at 5 Star by just reading and asking questions whenever you have any.

I see you are in Canada. 5 Star has a lot of members in Canada, as well as from around the world.

Hi MallGuy,

Welcome to 5 Star. We do attract lots of Canucks. Read away in the newbie section like Larwee suggested, then ask questions if we can help.

Linda and Larwee,

Thanks to both for your kind welcome. Yes, here in Canada, it is cold a good portion of the year (snowing this weekend where I am), so we spend a lot of time indoors... at the computer, trying to find a way to earn enough to retire to the Caribbean!

I am quite sure I will be visiting often. (This is already bookmarked on my Links bar!) I'll be e-seeing you!

Matthew

banners
Back