The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Has anyone heard of Yuwie.com?

MzJme

affiliate
This site claims that you can make money through their site. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated :D

I haven't tried the, infact i haven't heard of them before but still I am interested to try them out because I m relatively new to this business. So I hope its worth investing time to that.

No Yuwie for Me!

Okay, so I signed up for their service and ended up having to wipe my pc completely clean and reinstall all my programs. My pc was running completely slow after designing my page for their site. When I would use my browser all the words on any page I would go to would have highlighted words the same colors I choose when I made my page on thier site. So after spending a few hours (6) to fix my pc completely I am up and running great and I deleted my account with them :eek: Please beware because from what had happend I believe I had been hacked!!!

Wow, that's crazy! I haven't had anything like that happen to me. But, I haven't made any money with Yuwie either. I don't know. It seems like a pretty cool place to meet people though.

Sheree

MI
Back