The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Has any one had any success with Youtube promoting CPA?

Webtoolkeeper

There's a lot of claims of success about this but I tried 5 videos and failed. Do you think my sample is not enough? I tried on very popular topic with very professional videos but the number of clicks to my links is very very low...

I tried once and it worked.

What kind of a video was it? There are videos that work and other types that don't.

I am getting ready to start with youtube as well but i dont think my niche would be highly supported by youtube. but good press is better than non at all

How to Videos or videos that are just plain silly seem to work better than even the most proffesionally created product promo videos, unless your putting the product in a blender :)

If you can find videos with high numbers of views, you can offer the owner to put your link in and pay them a flat fee or %. There's even platform, HasOffers, where you can use your networks offers as your own and give the video owner an link of their own to track conversions so they know how much their making.

I tried with CB recently and the rest is far better...
4 videos about weight loss already making an average of 3 sales daily with $35.5 commission for each sale..!

banners
Back