monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greets from New Jersey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BizBooks, Jun 28, 2006.

1. BizBooks

BizBooks Affiliate affiliate

Hello everybody!

Glad to have found this forum!!

I have started by writing my ebook

This is a very valuable resource for any entrepreneur or Small business owner...

I have begun to see sales after getting indexed in google and placing a link in my signature, writing a press release, etc... but I want to grow on a major scale and to do that, I need... affiliates!

which led me down the yellow brick road toward Oz... and somehow I stumbled across this forum when someone told me that this was the magic place I was looking for!

I am open to opportunities.... hope to be helpful and stick around!!

:)

BizBooks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2007
  2. monetizer
  3. sarahk

sarahk Affiliate affiliate

Hi Ted

I had a look at your site and was wondering if you've experimented with a different format page for selling it.

Personally, and I may be cynical, but the moment I open a site with that format my internal spam alarm goes off and I kill the page.

Surely something like a blog where you give updates and industry information that supports the eBook would be a better tool?

Have you tried it? Was there a difference in sales between the two?

4. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi BizBooks,

Welcome to 5 Star. Totally agree with Sarah!

5. BizBooks

BizBooks Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for that- i hadn't thought of that.

I will try another angle of a different domain which will lead to the same product.

If any of you that feels they can bring purchases to the table if they feel the ebook is, in fact, a great product, just let me know and I'll send you a free copy of the ebook for your persual.

Thanks!

Featured Resources (View All)

MI