The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Topeka, KS

fripmix

Hello 5 Star Members,

My name is Crystal Miller.

A little about me:

I love to learn so look forward to discovering new things as a member of this community. I also love to help people, and have spent a good part of my working years doing that at the various companies where I have worked. I look forward to offering assistance in any way I can to fellow 5 Star Members.

I hold a B.A. degree in English. If I had started college a year or two later, I probably would have switched my degree to Communications to take advantage of the design classes (such as they were) they began offering my senior year. As it turns out, I learned by doing and am self-taught on most computer programs I use. I have a knack for learning things like that quickly.

I met my hubby Dan in college. We have been married 17 years. We have lived in Kansas now for 11 years, although we only meant to stay 7 at the most. We moved here from Seattle area so I could take a marketing job. Now it is not so easy to take off because we are mostly settled. Plus, both my youngest brother and his family and my parents moved to Topeka after we did, so it got a little easier to be here.

I have worked for nonprofit organizations and small businesses (including my own) except for one job I held at an annuity company. Interestingly enough, my least favorite job was at the large company.

Most of my experience is in marketing/design/communications and in training people (sometimes on how to use software and other times on how to do other things). I have been thanked many times by new learners for my patience with them as they learn. They also have appreciated when I took care to cover any steps that were glossed over in other training they received.

I have worked from home for five years doing a variety of things, mostly subcontract design work and internet marketing. I have been online for 6 years. However, I am still in the newbie stage in terms of making decent income from the internet because I have not acted in a focused manner on any one project, until now. As of this month, I have picked one thing and one thing only to focus on - one site, one primary activity regarding that site, and one topic of "expertise".

Because I still have a lot to learn, though, I am hoping to pick up good tips here at 5 Star. I also look forward to interacting with a supportive, like-minded community.

One last item is that I love to play Sudoku! I've always liked numbers anyway but I really love the logic challenge the game presents, especially the difficult levels.

That's all for now.

Crystal

Crystal,

What a nice introduction.

Welcome! I look forward to your participation.

And, Oh, we are neighbors....kind of.

Hi Ron,

Thanks for the welcome. I see you are from Omaha. I was born in O'Neill and grew up in Nebraska. We also lived in Scottsbluff, Grand Island, Wayne, and Allen. My dad grew up in Allen and his mom and brother still live there (it's a dinky town in the northeast corner of the state).

I left the state to go to college but will always remain a Cornhusker football fan! That gets interesting down here where we are sandwiched between the Wildcats of K-State and the Jayhawks of KU.

Crystal

Hey Crystal,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

I agree, great intro. We like knowing a little about our members and look forward to having you around.
Good to hear you've learned the lesson of focusing. I hope we can help you on your journey to success.

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the compliment and the welcome. So far I'm rather enjoying this forum more than some others I belong to. Thank you for your part in that!

Crystal

MI
Back