The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from St. Maarten

achiever

affiliate
Hi,

My name is Alexander Marlin and I live on this little Isle called St. Maarten in the Caribbean.

I am very much interetsed in learning how to promote Amazon affiliate program.
Been online making money with affiliate programs for the past couple years, but I am very much interested in Amazon associate program.

Can anyone shed some light and lead me to a great resource, program, or any information that can get me started with Amazon affiliate program?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

Welcome to the great board! Even though i'm a new bie i would like to welcome everyone becoz its a great place to share the knowledge.Hope you would enjoy the stay.

Hi Alex AKA Achiever,

Welcome to 5 Star. Love your nick and see you are starting out with a positive, motivated attitude. That will help get you off to a good start.

You came to the right place to learn about the Amazon affiliate program and how to market it. We have a forum dedicated to Amazon affiliates.

Gene Kavner, the former World-Wide Director of the Amazon Associate Program, is the moderator of that forum and can answer most questions you have.

So post again down in that forum your question of "Can anyone shed some light and lead me to a great resource, program, or any information that can get me started with Amazon affiliate program?" Down there you will get more direct answer instead of your question being hidden in the intro section. Also Ask some specific questions so he and our other people can help you get started.

There are also quite a few topics in the Amazon forum you can read that may give you some of the info you need.

Amazon Affiliate Forum
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57

banners
Back