The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from London

Tomek

affiliate
Hello everybody!

I'm a newbie to affiliate marketing, but my goal is to become a successful super affiliate! Taking my first steps and discovering just how huge the field of knowledge surrounding affiliate marketing is! Every new bit of information I came across grew my initial little iceberg tip, and already I'm starting at a full scale mountain without having attempted to climb it.

Which is not actually a bad thing. It gives me perspective. The climb to the top will require the right tools, the right preparation, lots of effort and lots of know-how from previously experienced mountaineering affiliates!

I think I have found a perfect base camp here, and I look forward to listening to your advice and experiences on scaling the affiliate mountain! I can't wait to see what the view from the top is like!

(... in case anyone is wondering, I'm not a mountaineer, the metaphor just worked really well :rolleyes: )

Welcome to 5 Star, Tomek.

That is an unsual and very different way of looking at all of this, but it does make sense.

I think we can be of help to you in reaching the top of that mountain.

You should start your climb in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Read as much there as you possibly can. Pay particular attention to the "Sticky" threads because they have lots of very useful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You may need a team to help you climb that mountain, and it is here for you. Our helpful members are your support team. Ask questions whenever you have any.

We do have some super affiliates among our membership. They will be waiting for you at the top of that mountain.

Thanks for joining.

Tomek,

Just thought I'd say welcome to a fellow Londoner (even if I am only a temporary one) ... there is a world of information out there, but be careful not to spend alllll day reading it ... sometimes the best way to learn is by doing and making some mistakes.

Good luck! :)

Hi Tomek,

Welcome to 5 Star. I LOVED your metaphor and am glad you feel like we are going to be your base camp. Look forward to helping you on your journey up the mountain and toward success!

Hi, Tomek!

Glad to meet you.

Affiliate marketing and generally working online can be a tough road to travel, but the payoffs are worth every bit of work you put into it.

Bottom line is to never, ever give up.

If you want your dream, be willing to do what you have to in order to get there.

Regards,

Tony

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!

I'm off to Newbie base camp to get started!
I definately feel i have found the right team here :)

Hi TomeK: You have picked a great base camp and you are going to learn a lot about affiliate marketing. The previous replys have given good advice like persevere, make some mistakes, (which I'm sure we all have and sometimes still do), don't burn out (too much time everyday working on it). I got into this to have some free time and quit the 9 to 5 which I have now done.
Making your first sale and commission is a real thrill so have fun.

Again, welcome!

Hi Tomek and welcome. You might see my flag on the top of the mountain so don't push it off when you get there please...it's the only one I have...:) Take care and all the best.

banners
Back