The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Joel Comm!

Joel Comm

affiliate
Hey Gang,

My name is Joel Comm and I am author of the ebook "What Google Never Told You About Making Money with AdSense", now in its second edition.

I have been online since 1978 when I logged into a BBS with my TRS-80 and 300 baud modem.

My flagship web site turned 10 years old in July (wow, has it gone by fast!). I was one of the first associates with Amazon.com (didn't make beans back then) and have worked just about every major (and many minor) affiliate programs under the sun.

In 1997, my partner and I sold our multiplayer java game room, ClassicGames.com, to Yahoo!. It is now known as Yahoo! Games. If you sit at any of the game tables, you will see an avatar of a guy with a red hat, goatee and glasses. Yup, that's me!

In January, I released my first ebook, detailing my success story with Google AdSense. Last week, I opened AdSense forums at www.adsensechat.com. It's pretty exciting because we made Alexa's Movers and Shakers list this week! Lots of people wanting to discuss AdSense.

Anyhow, I am thrilled to be here and hope to form many joint ventures with those seeking to promote my book, or with those who have a product that might be of interest to my audience. :)

Joel Comm
www.adsense-secrets.com

MI
Back