The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Florida!!!

MsJaxxee

affiliate
Good day to everyone:

I'm new, as in NEW! Beginner. Never did this before. Novice. Know nothing! Everything is foreign to me--everything--so most of what I'll be reading here will equate to, "I speak and understand English only," so most likely I will not understand much of what I'll be reading or seeing in videos. In other words, affiliate marketing is to me the same as getting started learning a foreign language.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'll be learning from scratch, starting at the A, B, C's of affiliate marketing, ---NOT J, K, L, or X, Y, Z.

To the wonderful people who've allowed me to join and become a part of this community, I thank you, VERY MUCH!

Thank you, Minstrel for your warm welcome! From what I've already seen I'd say, "You're absolutely correct!" Glad-delighted-happy to be here!

Thank you, 5 Star Affiliate Program owners and developers for allowing me to become a part of this. It's a definite god-send.

Thank you

Thanks for welcoming me to this awesome site, Linda. I'm overwhelmed with all the FREE information provided members of this community. I see late nights in my future here on this forum as well as my visits to other helpful affiliate-related links you so abundantly provide for 5 Star members.

You are very welcome. And thanks for the sweet email!

Appreciative members like you, who are really committed to learning and excited to soak up
all we have to offer, are what motivates us to keep wanting to do more!

Oh and if you haven't yet, read all the stickies in the newbie forum.
It's the best place to start learning what to do and what do avoid as well.

blurry eyed

Oh and if you haven't yet, read all the stickies in the newbie forum.
It's the best place to start learning what to do and what do avoid as well.

I do a lot of reading. Thanks. I have been reading until I'm blurry eyed. I was here all day long from before day-break Sunday morning until the wee hours of Monday morning, finally fell asleep, then some hours later, Here I am again. :)

Glad to be here

Welcome MzJaxxee!

Glad you found the forum and hope you find the answers you are looking for.

I've found quite a gold mine of good information here. This is a marvelous site, jam packed with soooooooooooooooooo much information. It's causing me to lose a lot of sleep, though! Thanks!

MI
Back